Blemishes are areas of discoloration over the skin. In certain cases, acne such as whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples may also be referred to as blemishes. Blemishes are usually caused by toiletries and cosmetics which are known as comedogenics. Hence, anyone with a predisposition to blemishes should only use cosmetics labeled as non-comedogenic. No person shall appreciate the appearance of blemishes over their face or skin. Hence, to get rid of these blemishes, there are several anti blemish products and creams available in the market.
Apart from anti blemish creams, there are numerous natural treatment options available to you. Natural anti blemish solutions are the best method of treatment; as natural treatments are free from side effects and quite effective. Some of the natural anti blemish solutions are as follows:
* Rinse the face once or twice a day with a mixture of one part apple cider vinegar and eight parts of water.
* Lemon juice too, can be applied to spots in order to bleach them.
* Gently apply a small drop of toothpaste directly on top of the blemish. Let it dry. This works as a great anti blemish solution. Do not leave it too long else, the skin may become irritated.
* Use a cotton ball and dab the undiluted tea tree oil to the blemish. Apply this thrice a day.
* Rub fresh garlic regularly on the blemishes.
* Applying vitamin E or castor oil can be beneficial as anti blemish.
* Heat honey and apply it to the face, then rinse with cool water. Honey is effective as it aids in killing the bacteria that may be present over the skin.
* Squeeze the contents of a garlic capsule into 1 tablespoon of your favorite moisturizer. Dab the mixture on blemishes and see the positive results over your skin.
* Mix two spoonfuls of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric and few drops of lemon juice and make a paste with a spoonful of curd. Apply this paste on the face regularly.
* Make a mixture of tomato juice and lemon juice and apply it on the face daily with a cotton ball.
* Every week, use a gentle facial scrub and follow it up with a deep cleansing mask. The exfoliating scrub removes dead skin, dirt, and other impurities which can clog pores and cause blemishes. Avoid scrubbing too hard and frequently as the skin can be damaged and dry leading to more blemishes.
* A well balanced diet should be consumed and ensure that your diet consists of nutrients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, zinc oxide and selenium.
* Wash the face properly with a gentle, oil and fragrance free cleanser. Cleansers containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid should be used if your skin is excessively oily. In the event you have a combination of oily and dry skin, you should consider using skin toner with natural ingrediantes.
Follow these above mentioned, anti blemish solutions, to keep blemishes at bay. Doing so will inspire you live a healthier all around life.