File Size: 1,071kb Zipped, 1,122b Unzipped.
Number of Pages: 45
Format: Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Subject: A guide to using eBay traffic to create a lifetime customer base for virtually any business.
Other Information: Can be bought with Jim Cockrum’s other ebook “The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay” as a discounted, package deal.
ABOUT JIM COCKRUM (AUTHOR OF HOW TO TURN AUCTION TRAFFIC INTO CASH)
The author Jim Cockrum, is a self confessed eBay freak. He also runs “Creative Ebay Selling,” the Internets largest eBay success newsletter with over 90,000 subscribers and growing by the day. Jim has helped launch multiple internet businesses and has used the internet as his sole source of income since 2002.
ABOUT THE EBOOK
How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash is Jim Cockrum’s followup to the hugely successful “Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay.” Just like it’s predecessor, How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash is a guide to gaining massively from eBay’s huge amounts of traffic. This time instead of using this traffic to promote Silent Sales Machines, Jim shows you how to use this traffic to build up your mailing list. eBay gets 1.5 billion page views per month, there are over 100 million members, and 80,000 people sign up every day, so it is one of the best but also most underutilised sources of traffic available to any seller. The topics covered in How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash include:
· The real power of eBay!!
· The rules of the eBay game!!
· Tapping into the power step by step!!
· A step by step guide to setting up your newsletter and subscription forms on eBay whilst complying with eBay policy!!
Like with “The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay” the main selling point of this ebook is that you can utilise the huge amounts of traffic on eBay to build up a mailing list. This amount of traffic would take a huge amount of time, effort, and money to gain using other means. If you are not currently building up a subscriber list then you are missing out on lots of benefits including repeat sales, increased trust in you as a seller, and a highly targeted source of traffic. However, like with Jim’s last ebook, to implement the ideas in How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash means you will have to invest quite a lot of time and effort initially. It will also create additional expense for your business (in paying the autoresponder fees). Like I said in my review of “The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay” if you are willing to put the time and effort in, then you will find this ebook useful. If you are not willing or ready to expand your eBay business in a creative and new dimension then this ebook is not for you.
· If you are currently only selling on eBay and not following up on auction visitors, How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash lays wide open the huge opportunities you are missing out on.
· How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash tells you utilise eBay’s huge levels of traffic, and build up a mailing list, (which in turn provides you with many benefits), whilst sticking to eBay policy.
· The ebook provides a step-by-step guide to setting up a newsletter system in your eBay auctions complete with screen shots. Even if you are completely unfamiliar with webforms you will find this guide easy to follow.
· Building up a mailing list of subscribers provides you with many benefits including customer loyalty, customer trust, a highly targeted source of traffic, and the ability to sell products outside of eBay (meaning no eBay fees).
· Once the webforms and followup messages are in place, building your mailing list is virtually automated. All you have to do is write the broadcast messages when you want to do a mass-mailing to your list.
· To build a mailing list requires additional monthly expenditure on an autoresponder service.
· If you are running lots of auctions they will all need to be edited to implement these ideas, which can be very time consuming.
· The growth rate of your mailing list when using these methods is slightly exaggerated in this ebook.
HOW I HAVE GAINED FROM HOW TO TURN AUCTION TRAFFIC INTO CASH
How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash is the ebook that ked to me setting up my own mailing list. Prior to this I had been using eBay’s basic Shop Newsletter tool which really cannot compete with a proper autoresponder service. Since I now run multiple websites as well as an eBay store, a newsletter is really the best way to communicate to all my visitors. Using the ideas in How to turn Auction Traffic into Cash I have been able to place web sign up forms on all my eBay pages as well as all my website pages, which has allowed me to maximise my subscription rate.