File Size: 1,709kb Zipped, 2,383kb Unzipped.
Number of Pages: 136
Format: Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Subject: A guide to using eBay traffic to create “Silent Sales Machines.”
Other Information: Can be bought with Jim Cockrum’s other ebook “How to turn Auction Traffic Cash” as a discounted, package deal.
ABOUT JIM COCKRUM (AUTHOR OF THE SILENT SALES MACHINE)
The author Jim Cockrum, is a self confessed eBay freak. He also runs “Creative Ebay Selling,” the internets largest eBay success newsletter with over 90,000 subscribers and growing by the day. Jim has helped launch multiple internet businesses and has used the internet as his sole source of income since 2002.
ABOUT THE EBOOK
The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay is a guide on how to gaining massively from the huge levels of eBay traffic. eBay gets 1.5 billion page views per month, there are over 100 million members, and 80,000 people sign up every day, so it is one of the best but also most underutilised sources of traffic available to any seller. The topics covered include:
· How to earn Money!!
· How to gain a customer for life.
· One of Jim’s Silent Sales Machines dissected!!
· How to utilise your About Me page effectively!!
· How to get traffic to your Silent Sales Machine!!
· Improving your Silent Sales Machine!!
· How to utilise all the above on eBay whilst sticking to eBay policy!!
On top of the main content Jim has also included huge amounts of bonus content with his ebook. This includes “What should I sell on eBay” which is a collection of thousands of creative ideas submitted by Jim’s newsletter subscribers, and “Power Tips for eBay Sellers” which is a collection of useful tips for eBay sellers plus four bonus articles.
The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay is definitely aimed at those who are currently limited to selling solely on eBay. If you are in this situation then it is most likely that you view your business activities as “If I sell one item on eBay I get one buyer and one sale” (I know I was). Jim however, says that “One auction can potentially bring you hundreds of buyers before, during, and after the sale WITHOUT violating eBay policy.” He then expands on this by dissecting one of his Silent Sales Machines to show you how he did it, and then providing many more creative ideas that you could possibly use to set up your own Silent Sales Machine using this principle. Implementing the ideas in The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay can provide you with multiple benefits and hugely expand your business. However, the only problem is that if you have only been selling on eBay, then you will probably have to do quite a lot of research into setting up your own website, affiliate marketing, and ways in which you can create Silent Sales Machines that fit your current product. If you can put in the time and effort then the ideas in the Silent Sales Machine are definitely worthwhile. If not you’re probably best off leaving this one on the shelf.
· If you are currently only selling on eBay, The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay lays wide open the huge opportunities you are missing out on, by not looking at the bigger picture.
· The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay provides you with methods that will direct the huge amounts of traffic on eBay, to your product outside of eBay, whilst sticking to eBay policy.
· The huge amount of creative ideas listed mean you should be able to think of a Silent Sales Machine that you can run alongside your current product and seriously increase your sales.
· Setting up Silent Sales Machines balances the risk of your business. If your business on eBay is not doing so well this is weighed up against your business off eBay which may be doing better and vice versa.
· Once set up, most Silent Sales Machines are virtually automated, providing you with a regular income for weeks, months, or even years to come.
· A lot of time, effort, and research can be required initially to set up an effective Silent Sales Machine.
· Although a website is not essential for some Silent Sales Machines, most of them do require one, which is an added expense. You may also need to acquire new skills (such as HTML programming) in order to set up your website.
· You may have to become familiar with using affiliate programs in order to set up your Silent Sales Machine.
· The benefits gained from setting up a Silent Sales Machine are slightly over-exaggerated in this ebook.
HOW I HAVE GAINED FROM THE SILENT SALES MACHINE HIDING ON EBAY
The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay is the ebook that convinced me to finally get a website. Prior to this I simply thought; “I have an eBay store with its own URL and that’s enough.” However, once set up I quickly realised the benefits I had been missing out on by not having a website. Not only could I use it to promote my eBay store, and use my eBay store to promote my website, but taking this first step led me to look at even more ways of setting up Silent Sales Machines outside of eBay. I now firmly believe that everyone who sells on eBay should set up their own website. This is for a variety of reasons but definitely the largest being “Spreading the Risk.” I know it is unlikely, and won’t happen in the near future, but what if eBay goes out of business? Without a website you would go out of business too.