The Absolute Yoga is the proven practice to improve your physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of your life.
With this video course you will gain the EXACT method that was practiced 5,000 years ago to achieve optimum health, mindfulness and spiritual enlightenment.
Get started with healthy living
Gain the strength & flexibility of a gymnast without working out at the gym
Get the benefit of exercising & meditating at the same time.
Perfect your body posture so you will look good
Strengthen your spine so you will move better and pain-free as you age
Have a disease-free life by boosting your immune system with no medication
Be more relax & calm in this hectic world
Achieve peace of mind anytime on demand
Get a better sleep at night so your body can recover at its best to feel fresh the next day
Be happier & calmer and people will start to like…
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India and aim to control (yoke) and still the mind, …
Yoga is a holistic practice that originated in ancient India and has been practiced for thousands of years. It combines physical postures, breath control, meditation, and ethical principles to promote physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Here are some key aspects of yoga:
- Physical Postures (Asanas): Yoga includes a wide range of physical postures or asanas, which are designed to improve flexibility, strength, balance, and posture. These postures also help in releasing tension and promoting relaxation.
- Breath Control (Pranayama): Pranayama is the practice of controlling the breath. It involves various breathing techniques that can help calm the mind, increase energy, and enhance overall health. Breathing mindfully is a fundamental aspect of yoga.
- Meditation and Mindfulness: Yoga often includes meditation and mindfulness practices. Meditation helps individuals to focus their minds, reduce stress, increase self-awareness, and develop a sense of inner peace. Mindfulness involves being fully present in the moment.
- Spiritual and Ethical Principles: Yoga is rooted in a philosophical framework that includes ethical guidelines known as the Yamas and Niyamas. These principles promote ethical behavior, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility.
- Styles of Yoga: There are many different styles of yoga, each with its own emphasis and approach. Some popular styles include Hatha yoga (basic postures and breath control), Vinyasa yoga (flowing postures synchronized with breath), Bikram yoga (hot yoga), and Ashtanga yoga (rigorous and structured practice), among others.
- Physical and Mental Benefits: Regular yoga practice can lead to numerous physical and mental benefits. It can improve flexibility, strength, and balance. It can also reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, and enhance mental clarity and focus.
- Holistic Health: Yoga is often viewed as a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not just about physical fitness but also about achieving harmony between the body, mind, and spirit.
- Inclusivity: Yoga is inclusive and can be adapted to suit individuals of all ages, fitness levels, and abilities. It is accessible to most people and can be modified to accommodate various physical limitations or health conditions.
- Yoga Community: Many people find a sense of community and support in yoga classes and studios. Practicing with others can be motivating and enjoyable.
- Yoga Philosophy: Beyond the physical practice, yoga includes a rich philosophical tradition that explores the nature of consciousness, the self, and the universe. These philosophical teachings can provide profound insights and wisdom.
Yoga is not just a form of exercise; it is a holistic lifestyle practice that promotes physical health, mental clarity, and spiritual growth. Whether you are looking to increase your flexibility, reduce stress, or embark on a deeper spiritual journey, yoga offers a versatile and transformative path. It’s essential to find a style of yoga and a teacher that resonate with you to get the most benefit from your practice.