Zoom Meetings is a proprietary videotelephony software program developed by Zoom Video Communications. The free plan allows up to 100 concurrent participants, with a 40-minute time restriction. Users have the option to upgrade by subscribing to a paid plan.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way that businesses operate across the world.
In 2019 more than 50% of Fortune 500 organizations were using Zoom.
More and more business owners and individuals want to know how Zoom can help them to improve and grow their businesses.
The Zoom webinar platform offers you a great opportunity to generate more leads and sales.
It is essential that you set your webinars up the right way and provide a high value delivery so that your attendees will turn into your customers.
Keeping your audience engaged in your Zoom events is essential.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- what Zoom is and what it has to offer
- how you can use Zoom effectively in your business
- the tips and tricks that Zoom masters use to get the best results from using the Zoom platform
- how to set your webinars up the right way and provide a high value delivery so that your attendees will turn into your customers
- the best strategies and tactics for you to increase engagement